The 24th AADB Symposium was held on June 19-24 at the Drawbridge Inn Hotel, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky (across the river from Cincinnati, Ohio)
Highlights of the AADB Symposium June 19-24, 2011 included:
- Pre-Symposium SSP Training Workshop
- Get Acquainted Party for the First Time Attendees
- Sunday evening Opening Session with Keynote Speaker
- Morning Workshops
- Afternoon Business Meetings
- Full day of exhibit hall
- Demonstration Room
- Awards Lunch and Ceremony
- Talent Show
- Thursday evening Banquet and Dance
In addition to the above, for the teenagers and young adults there was special on-site programming tailored to their needs and interests.
Read more about the Teen and Young Adult Programs here:
Educational workshop and "demo room" topics included:
- Advocacy and Government Affairs
- Leadership Training
- Recreational and Leisure
A Tour sponsored by Deaf-Blind Explorers:
A Trip to Kings Island, the most visited seasonal amusement park in the US, was scheduled for Friday, June 24.
The 2011 Symposium Exhibit Hall offered participants the opportunity to check out the latest in cutting-edge technology and services for those who have a combined vision and hearing loss.
View the list of Exhibits & Vendors here:
- Exhibits & Vendors